Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Snowy Winter Houses

This is a follow on from the last post, but as I want to play over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop as well, and I'm sure Di will be so pleased that I am not trying to enter just as the gates are being locked for the week, but as I only want to enter this card it is easier to make a separate post to do so.



Do go over and take a look at all the beautiful cards on show, and the lovely cards that Di herself makes too.  For details of how I made this card please look at the last post.  The challenge asks us to use some snippets of paper/card on our entries, and I used snippets of white and blue card.

See you soon,

Pat x

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a sweet gorgeous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Christmas design, the soft blue & white make it very elegant. Cheers, Shirleyx

Di said...

LOVE this card Pat! So funny that you aren't skipping in at the last minute - this week won't be the same :) Many thanks for the shout out too.

Hugs, Di xx

MaryH said...

Hi Pat, sorry to be so long in visiting. Trying to get back in the groove a little bit. Love the delicate look of this icy card. The pale blue is so wintery looking, and the dot embossing gives that snowy effect so wonderful. Great entry into the Playground, where I've been away for far too long. Off to enjoy some of your earlier posts that I missed. Happy Sunday, TFS & Hugs