Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2013

                                          


Hi Everyone.  Debby over at A Scrapjourney has a challenge running to display your five favourite Christmas creations and she will choose a random winner.  So here are my five favourites with links to the original posts.

                                                                   
                                                             Final Snowflakes for 2013
                                                                                                                                      
                                        

                                                            Poinsettia and Snowflakes 



                                                                      White Christmas                                                                                                           



                                                              Pine Branch and Baubles




                                         Chocolate Baroque Snowflake Outline Version 2



9 comments:

Mrs A. said...

A fabulous selection. I think my favourite has to be the red poinsettia with the gold snowflakes. Hugs Mrs A.

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous selection of cards and a wonderful reflection of your beautiful creative style.
{I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Viv said...

Lovely collection Pat ( and you know I love the WOW card!)

Jean said...

A lovely selection of cards here Pat. I think my favourites would e the white Christmas and the pine Branch and baubles. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations in 2014.
Jean x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful snowflakes designs Pat ! The embossing and colours are wonderful. Happy New Year, Shirleyx

MaryH said...

Wow, you picked some real goodies Pat. This is quite a stunning collection, and I bet you had a hard time selecting just 5 out of your grand store of beautiful cards. Each one of these is such a prize winner, and I thoroughly enjoyed revisiting each one of these. Happy New Year, and let's have more fun 2014. So glad I found your lovely blog. Hugs

KandA said...

These are all fabulous and if I had to pick a favourite it would be the WOW - such an elegant card. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my Dads snowman - he was so chuffed xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

oh lovely Pat...all of thdm...snowflake is fav. tho!.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Pat these are so beautiful and stunning too.
Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby